Hanna Instruments Marine Monitor (pH/Salinity/Temperature) HI981520
Hanna Instruments Marine Monitor (pH/Salinity/Temperature) HI981520
Straightforward, User-Friendly Monitoring of Key Saltwater Aquarium Parameters
- Continuous monitoring of pH, salinity, and temperature
- Backlit, large LCD display
- Automatic single button calibration w/ included solutions
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Visual and audible high and low alarms for each parameter
- Salinity measurements in ppt, PSU, or S.G.
- Temperature measurements in °C or °F
- Suitable for continual immersion in saltwater environments
- Waterproof probes and IP65 monitor housing
- Double junction pH probe
- Fixed two-electrode salinity probe with built-in temperature sensor
The Hanna Instruments Marine Monitor is an easy-to-use and reliable device for tracking pH, salinity, and temperature in saltwater systems. Its waterproof probes are designed for continual monitoring and can be left submersed via the included suction cup mounts. The monitor housing is splash proof and can be mounted to the exterior of your tank via the included adhesive fastening strips, or with screws (not included). The system is easily calibrated with a single button at one or two points for pH and at one point for conductivity (all calibration solutions included)). Salinity reading are expressed in parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or Specific Gravity (S.G.) at the user's discretion; whilst temperature readings can be displayed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The attached two-electrode conductivity probe features a built-in temperature sensor for rapid, high-accuracy temperature readings. The included Hanna HI1286 pH double junction, gel-filled pH electrode features a PEI resin body that is easy to clean and resistant to many aggressive chemicals. Additionally, the double junction design is less susceptible to clogging for fast and stable readings. The Marine Monitor uses both probes to continuously track tank parameters and will alert you with a visual and optional audio alarm if any given measurement goes out of range. All results are displayed on the monitor's large, easy-to-read backlit LCD screen for added convenience.
- pH Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2 pH (@25°C/77°F)
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 50.0 °C (32.0 to 122.0 °F)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5 °C / ±1.0 °F (@25°C/77°F)
- Calibration: pH Calibration: Manual or automatic two-point calibration in 7.01 and 10.01 pH; ppt Calibration: Automatic, single point in 35.00 ppt; Temperature Calibration: Automatic, 5 to 50 °C (41 to 122 °F)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); max 95% RH, non-condensing
- Power Supply: 12V DC adapter (included); 115-230V AC
- Casing: IP65 ingress protection
- Dimensions: 125 x 185 x 38 mm (4.92" x 7.28" x 1.49")
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- Alarms: High or Low with Enable or Disable option
- Probe Cable Length: 2m (6.6 ft)
- (1x) HI981520 Marine Monitor
- (1x) HI1286 pH electrode
- (1x) Conductivity & temperature probe (attached)
- (2x) 20mL sachet pH 7.01 buffer solution
- (2x) 20mL sachet pH 10.01 buffer solution
- (2x) 20mL sachet 35.00 ppt saltinity calibration solution
- (2x) 20mL sachet electrode cleaning solution
- (2x) Suction cup with clip
- (2x) Self adhesive fastener
- (1x) 12V DC power adapter
- (1x) instrument quality certificate
- (1x) Quick reference guide w/ digital product manual QR code
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Thanks you for supporting us. Presently all products sold on MyAquariumShops.com will be arranged and shipped out as soon as possible upon receiving confirmation of orders.
All shipping of products sold on MyAquariumshops.com will be shipped either the following method ;
1) Local shipment within Malaysia – West Malaysia
Next day delivery Door to Door courier with major courier company in Malaysia once notification of the parcel has been send. Customer will be provided with the information of the courier company together with a parcel tracking number via an email which they are registered with to enable them to track their parcel via their email and via SMS text message send to their registered phone no. However, due to some circumstances there might be chances that the courier company might take longer than usual to make their delivery. Customers will be advised of the contact info for them to contact the courier company to check on their delivery status.
The main courier company which we use is Airpak Express, however at time due to certain circumstances, we may use other courier company for example, poslaju, GDEX, ect to send your parcel.
2) Local shipment within Malaysia – East Malaysia / Singapore
Usually for East Malaysia ( Sabah , Sarawak ) and Singapore, the parcel will take longer about Two to Three day for it to arrived. However subject to clearance , it might take a day or two more before the parcel reach your doorstep. Customers is advise to check with the courier company with the tracking number provided for exact detail.
3) Small parcel – local shipment within Malaysia
For smaller items, in order to helps our customer save on the shipping charges, we offer local registered article postage by Airpak Express . A tracking number will also be provided to the customer to enable them to track their own parcel. Customer will receive both an email notification as well as a SMS notification on their registered phone on once their order has been shipped.
4) International Shipment – Worldwide
We can ship internationally worldwide, however as we are unable to provide shipping fees online for all of our products, please contact us under the contact us page with the items you are interested in for the shipping price quote .
If any of the country is not included in the checking out, please send us an email with the items that you are interested in buying , and we will check and advise you on the shipping accordingly.
5) Free Shipping promotion
For West Malaysia delivery, we offer free shipping for orders amount rm 500 & above and for East Malaysia and Singapore customers, Order amount RM 1000 & above. For Bulky or heavy items, for example ,salts, rocks, sands and chiller above 9kg, it will be using PosLaju Sea shipment for postage to East malaysia. For sea shipment, the estimate arrival time is about 30 day.
From time to time, we might offer “FREE SHIPPING” to some of our products. Free shipping means that we will take care of all the shipping / delivery charges of the products to your door step. Prices reflected on the website is the final price that you have to pay without any additional shipping charges. Please subscribe toour Newsletter and follow us on our social media platform for latest promotion.
6) Free Shipping
We provide FREE SHIPPING for the following ;
West Malaysia ( Purchase over $ 500.00 )
East Malaysia ( Purchases over $ 1000.00 )
** For Bulk / Heavy items to East Malaysia it will be shipped out via POS LAJU SEA Shipment **
Singapore ( Purchases over $ 1000 )
7) Customer Pick up.
At the present moment, we only can handle customer pick up at Johor Bahru area only. For Johor Bahru customers , Please contact us after your order with your order no to arrange for self collect. Please select “ Local shipment pickup “ during check out of your purchases.