Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto water Top up
Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto water Top up
In 1985 TUNZE Germany invented the “auto top off” system. Critics initially derided the idea as an invention for lazy people… They missed the main point: delicate aquatic life requires a constant osmotic pressure. The Osmolator® - short for Osmotic Regulator - provides this in one easy-to-install complete Kit. Only the Osmolator® provides the level of safety and reliability that comes with 25 years of TUNZE® know how.
- An optic operated mini sensor recognizes the water level precisely.
- Displays all functions optically and sounds a signal in case of failures.
- New Magnetic Sensor mount, so easy to use!
- Redundant security: the main sensor is a proprietary optic sensor. Should that fail a safety float switch shuts the unit off and sounds an alarm. Even if that fails safety circuitry shuts off the pump after 10 minutes.
The Osmolator® will be supplied with low voltage metering pump, mounting magnets, tubing controller and power supply. You only need a reservoir and water!
- Metering pump capacity: 2.95ft: 13.74gph, 4.92ft: 12.42gph, 6.56ft: 7.13h, Hmax: 7.22ft
- Ready for mounting with power supply unit, metering pump, hose, sensor holding device.
- Metering pump capacity: 0.9 m: 52 l/h, 1.5 m: 47 l/h, 2 m: 27 l/h, Hmax: 2.2 m
- The precise water level is ensured by a non-wearing optical sensor and a transistor switch without any moving parts. This sensor is insensitive to soiling, light or magnetic fields.
- Its “automatic eye” recognizes the water level precisely; even small waves or level variations cannot irritate the unit.
- An independent safety sensor with a separate power supply circuit and relay control ensures reliable overflow protection.
- An electronic time controller and current limiter for the pump connected result in a higher operational safety. This unit protects the metering pump against running dry and reports an empty storage container.
- All functions are clearly displayed by LEDs; safety messages are also indicated by acoustic signals.
- The osmotic regulators are all operated at safety extra-low voltage.
Metering pump capacity: 2.95ft: 13.74gph, 4.92ft: 12.42gph, 6.56ft: 7.13h, Hmax: 7.22ft
Delivery condition: Ready for mounting with power supply unit, metering pump, hose, sensor holding device.
Metering pump capacity: 0.9 m: 52 l/h, 1.5 m: 47 l/h, 2 m: 27 l/h, Hmax: 2.2 m
(1) The precise water level is ensured by a non-wearing optical sensor and a transistor switch without any moving parts. This sensor is insensitive to soiling, light or magnetic fields.
Its “automatic eye” recognises the water level precisely, even small waves or level variations cannot irritate the unit.
(2) An independent safety sensor with a separate power supply circuit and relay control ensures reliable overflow protection.
(3) An electronic time controller and current limiter for the pump connected result in a higher operational safety. This unit protects the metering pump against running dry and reports an empty storage container.
(4) All functions are clearly displayed by LEDs; safety messages are also indicated by acoustic signals.
(5) The osmotic regulators are all operated at safety extra-low voltage.
Download the Manual HERE tz4111
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Thanks you for supporting us. Presently all products sold on MyAquariumShops.com will be arranged and shipped out as soon as possible upon receiving confirmation of orders.
All shipping of products sold on MyAquariumshops.com will be shipped either the following method ;
1) Local shipment within Malaysia – West Malaysia
Next day delivery Door to Door courier with major courier company in Malaysia once notification of the parcel has been send. Customer will be provided with the information of the courier company together with a parcel tracking number via an email which they are registered with to enable them to track their parcel via their email and via SMS text message send to their registered phone no. However, due to some circumstances there might be chances that the courier company might take longer than usual to make their delivery. Customers will be advised of the contact info for them to contact the courier company to check on their delivery status.
The main courier company which we use is Airpak Express, however at time due to certain circumstances, we may use other courier company for example, poslaju, GDEX, ect to send your parcel.
2) Local shipment within Malaysia – East Malaysia / Singapore
Usually for East Malaysia ( Sabah , Sarawak ) and Singapore, the parcel will take longer about Two to Three day for it to arrived. However subject to clearance , it might take a day or two more before the parcel reach your doorstep. Customers is advise to check with the courier company with the tracking number provided for exact detail.
3) Small parcel – local shipment within Malaysia
For smaller items, in order to helps our customer save on the shipping charges, we offer local registered article postage by Airpak Express . A tracking number will also be provided to the customer to enable them to track their own parcel. Customer will receive both an email notification as well as a SMS notification on their registered phone on once their order has been shipped.
4) International Shipment – Worldwide
We can ship internationally worldwide, however as we are unable to provide shipping fees online for all of our products, please contact us under the contact us page with the items you are interested in for the shipping price quote .
If any of the country is not included in the checking out, please send us an email with the items that you are interested in buying , and we will check and advise you on the shipping accordingly.
5) Free Shipping promotion
For West Malaysia delivery, we offer free shipping for orders amount rm 500 & above and for East Malaysia and Singapore customers, Order amount RM 1000 & above. For Bulky or heavy items, for example ,salts, rocks, sands and chiller above 9kg, it will be using PosLaju Sea shipment for postage to East malaysia. For sea shipment, the estimate arrival time is about 30 day.
From time to time, we might offer “FREE SHIPPING” to some of our products. Free shipping means that we will take care of all the shipping / delivery charges of the products to your door step. Prices reflected on the website is the final price that you have to pay without any additional shipping charges. Please subscribe toour Newsletter and follow us on our social media platform for latest promotion.
6) Free Shipping
We provide FREE SHIPPING for the following ;
West Malaysia ( Purchase over $ 500.00 )
East Malaysia ( Purchases over $ 1000.00 )
** For Bulk / Heavy items to East Malaysia it will be shipped out via POS LAJU SEA Shipment **
Singapore ( Purchases over $ 1000 )
7) Customer Pick up.
At the present moment, we only can handle customer pick up at Johor Bahru area only. For Johor Bahru customers , Please contact us after your order with your order no to arrange for self collect. Please select “ Local shipment pickup “ during check out of your purchases.